I now pay people to do my laundry. I do not have my own washer/ dryer in my home. Laundry has never been enjoyable in my complex as I have to make at least 3 trips up the hill to the coin-op laundry room. Now it is even less enjoyable due to my super annoying gang stalking fucking neighbors. I guess I am lucky I can get help with it, but of course this comes with another price.
I drop off my laundry at a laundromat about 20 minutes away that has a pretty decent price for fluff and fold. I dropped off a couple of bags last night. When I enter a man and his young son make sure to block my path with their cart. Acting oblivious as always as I try to pass. This is done so frequently now I don’t even try to say “excuse me”. I just keep walking. As I make my way to the drop off desk, the female staff member just happens to be on her way to the folding table with a cart full of laundry. When I get to the desk there is a sign that states “find me at the folding table”. She does her best to ignore for as long as she can as I go over to ask for help. The young son syncs blocking me again on my way out.
Today I go to pick up the laundry. 3-4 woman are in charge of the blocking harassment on my entry/exit today, even adding some synced gesture harassment (pointing), and chemical harassment (large whiff of fabric softener in my face as I pass).
I have been coming here for about 2-3 months now and I can tell they have made the switch to the “gang stalking job corp”. Instead of getting help from the experienced/ traditional staff, I now get BS harassment from the new young/ stupid/ incompetent staff. When I dropped my laundry off it was in 2 bags, one large and one smaller. The young male who helped me today could not locate my order. He finally presented a large, clear plastic bag with about 85% of my laundry folded inside. He then handed me the smaller blue bag, which was left empty, and the larger blue bag, which had the remaining 15% of laundry in it. This is the kind of shit they pill on targets day in and day out.
When I tried to fit the large plastic bag into the smaller blue bag, the young male employee shrugged and said “It doesn’t fit”. There were a lot of personal items in the clear plastic bag and it felt awkward to carry it out to my car. Of course, this is exactly what they wanted. The large plastic bag should have gone inside the large blue bag. And they knew this. But they count on the TI being flummoxed and accepting it. The plastic bag was also so heavy it could have ripped and caused the clean laundry to fall out.
I’m sure this all made great fodder for the “TI Enquirer” that these dumb little twats update daily on their social media/ iphones. Complete with pics, vids, and a live chat room or comment section. These are “people” who will pull out any and all stops in order to be the biggest cunts in the Universe.