“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I’m not perfect
-and I don’t live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers…
make sure you hands are clean!” – Bob Marley
Perps like to hone in on, magnify, and mimic any faults, bad habits, and/or negative/humiliating activities/thoughts that the target participates in. Here is a list of things that perps engage in on a daily basis that I don’t and never will do:
– I don’t do drugs. I am not a drug addict, nor have I ever been one.
– I’m not an alcoholic.
– I’m not a pedophile.
– I’m not a prostitute or a drug dealer.
– I don’t abuse children or animals.
– I don’t abuse the elderly or handicapped people.
– I’m not an illegal immigrant.
– I’m not a thief or a vandal. I do not trespass on or inside other people’s property.
– I don’t own or carry any weapons or guns. I am not an illegal arms dealer.
– I don’t collect welfare, disability, unemployment, or food stamps.
– I am not unemployable, uneducated, or hopelessly ignorant.
– I don’t whore myself or my kids out for drug money.
– I don’t whore myself or my kids out to the government for a living.
– I’m not mentally ill or an ex-convict. I am not a cult member.
– I’m not a psychopath, sociopath, or a narcissist. I am not delusional or schizophrenic. I do not take or need to take any psychiatric medications.
– I am not an arson. I don’t create dangerous situations for people and then show up to pretend to be their “hero”.
– I am not addicted to sex, porn, gambling, nicotine, prescription drugs, or fraud. I am not obese.
– I don’t participate in workplace mobbing, conspiracy to murder, hate crimes, or sexual harassment.
– I don’t participate in the trafficking of humans for sex or slavery.
– I don’t participate in domestic or international terrorism.
– I don’t worship Satan or participate in Satanic ritual abuse.
– I don’t participate in psychological abuse or torture of men, women, or children. This includes gaslighting, impersonation, mind control, remote neural monitoring, non-consensual human experimentation, and aggressively promoting self- initiated executions (suicide).
– I am not an agent provocateur. This is an agent employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act.
– I don’t participate in physical torture of men, women, or children. This includes microwave weapons, directed energy weapons, electromagnetic torture, and sexual abuse.
– I don’t enjoy committing or watching others commit violent acts.
– I am not a fraud, nor do I commit any fraud. I don’t participate in psychiatric or medical fraud.
– I don’t use my professional position to engage in corruption and abuse of power.
– I am not a racist or a sexist or a misogynist. I don’t belong to any “secret societies”. I am not an elitist. I have never treated a person like an object.
– I don’t spread damaging, scandalous lies about people and bear false witness.
– I am not a voyeur. I don’t invade people’s privacy by spying on them inside their homes, including the bedroom, bathroom, and shower.
– I’m not a stalker. I don’t pretend I’m just “being a good citizen” by following innocent people around all day and harassing them.
Perps take great pride in doing all of these things and much more and “getting away with it”. All the while smiling and laughing about it all like it’s a funny inside “joke”. Cointelpro Gang Stalking is an unbelievably nasty, dirty, low- life crime and so are the people who participate in it- from the lowest low-life perp all the way up to the top brass in DHS, FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, DOD, US Military, Corporate America, etc.- they are a mass of filthy, soulless skanks.
Good post. The level of hypocrisy maintained by the perps is unimaginable. Even when I know it will backfire, I like to tell the occasional perp what criminal scum they are to stomp on their inflated egos.
Thanks for another great post and an excellent reminder for TIs everywhere. Too often, as the horror of gangstalking drags on, TIs tend to internalize the negative messages and think, well, maybe I did do something to deserve this. Don’t believe that for a second! If anything, TIs are some of the nicest people I’ve encountered, and I agree with those who say that many TIs are targeted precisely because they are good people and judged unlikely to fight back. Also, even the worst criminal would not deserve this torture. We have laws and a judicial system to bring about justice and–supposedly–keep us from barbarism.
Reblogged this on Gangstalked and slandered.
Haha maybe thats the problem 🙂